Thursday, March 15, 2007

I am going through changes.......

I know guys this is one of the famous line of one of the all time favorite songs of some rock band. It gives me a right thinking about what the vocalist must be feeling when he wrote this song cause i was and still i am very much in love with this song.
Any which ways as i said ealier, life has changed and man very fast. Just bought a new cpu , i know you must be wondering why on CPU and not full pc set but i already had p3 earlier, so just changed the cpu. I have taken this on loan. This the first time i have taken something which is as expensive as this. New company but i am happy with whatever come in my way. I wanted to write many things but running short of time and money at the moment since i am not at my home but cyber cafe.

No comments: